On a provider’s profile, you will see an icon that indicates if the provider has been verified.
To be verified, a provider must:
- Speak with a representative from AfterThird
- Provide two positive references
Background checks are not required for service providers on AfterThird.
- AfterThird does not employ the service providers
- Service providers are not contractors of AfterThird
What if a parent/potential client wants a service provider to complete a background check as a condition of hiring the service provider?
- The parent/potential client should approach the service provider directly with the request for the background check
- It is under the service provider’s discretion whether they grant or decline the request
Where can I find background check providers?
- A google search will reveal that there are many background check providers in the market
- Alternately, you can ask the service provider to pull their own background check and share the report with you. Here is an example service GoodHire TrueMe