All providers must be verified before new and to-be parents can see their profile.
- It allows us to make sure you have filled out your profile. A complete profile is helpful to new and to-be parents as they search for services. It also ensures you are representing yourself to the fullest
- AfterThird is a community for committed and quality service professionals. We speak to you to hear directly from you about the services you provide, to learn how you serve your clients and to hear what motivates you. We also speak to two references provided by you
Is verification the same thing as a background check? No. Since we are not employing you for your services, we do not conduct a background check. Your clients may ask you directly for a background check depending on what services you are providing and how those services are provided.
How do I get verified?
- Click the red “schedule” button under your profile picture
- You will see a “Request Verification” box pop up. In the comments section, provide information about your availability for a phone chat. Also, please provide the name and contact information of two current or recent clients as a reference.
If you would like to ask your references for their permission to list them as a reference first (this is good to do), then you can email your reference information to [email protected] once you are ready.
- AfterThird Introductory Chat: We will set up a time to speak with you to learn about you, your story, the services you provide and how you serve your clients (if we have not already spoken with you).
- References: We will reach out to your references and ask them the following questions
- What services did you receive from <name> and when?
- Were the services received up to your expectations?
- Would you recommend <name>?
- Once the verification process is complete, we will turn on the visibility on your profile so parents can see you. Once AfterThird has turned on your visibility, you will be able to turn it on and off yourself.
Back to the Top
Questions?? [email protected]
By registering an account on AfterThird, you are agreeing to our terms of service.